|Turkish Dictionary Download|
Use our Turkish Dictionary software to perform dictionary lookups automatically just by pointing your mouse on a word and pressing user-defined hotkey. (Alt+Left Click by default). Note that this software is only for computers running the Windows operating system (2000/XP/Vista). Other operating systems are not supported.
Download from our website Download from download.com
1. Run TurkishDictionary v0.2.exe that you download using the above links.
2. Follow the setup instructions to completion. If you don't have Microsoft .Net framework installed on your computer, setup will automatically download and install this before the installation of our software. Just follow the setup instructions and everything will be done automatically.
3. Run the software using the TurkishDictionary shortcut created on your desktop, or from the programs list in your start menu.
How To Use
1. Once you start Turkish Dictionary software, it will appear as an icon in your system tray (bottom right corner of your desktop).
2. Bring the mouse pointer on the word you want to look up on your screen.
3. Press and hold Alt button on the keyboard, and do a left click with your mouse while the mouse pointer is on the word you want to look up in Turkish DIctionary.
4. A window will open with the meaning of that word.
1. Go to Settings | Control Panel | Add/Remove Programs.
2. From the list of programs installed on your computer, find and click on Turkish Dictionary.
3. Click on Change/Remove button that appears on the right side of this item, and follow the instructions for uninstall.
1. If you have a previous version, uninstall the previous version and install this one from scratch. If you did the .Net Framework installation once, it won't be required again.
What is new in v0.2
1. Settings for (i)making dictionary window always on top, (ii)staring TurkishDictionary on Windows startup, (iii)changing hotkey combination to activate the Turkish Dictionary software.
2. Animated image notification while the meaning is loading after hotkeys are pressed.
4. Setup files are reduced to a single executable.
5. A bug related to the capture of Turkish characters addressed.
Click for previous versions