1. dividing (something) up.
2. math. division.
3. place containing a reservoir from which water is distributed to various parts of a city.
4. slash mark, slash, diagonal, virgule.
5. math. division sign.
6. classical Turkish mus. an instrumental improvisation.
taksim davası law action for partition.
1. /ı/ to divide (something) up.
2. /ı, a/ math. to divide (one figure) into/by (another): Dördü ikiye taksim etti. He divided four by two./He divided two into four.
3. classical Turkish mus. to improvise.
taksim geçmek/yapmak classical Turkish mus. to improvise.
1. slash mark, slash, diagonal, virgule.
2. math. division sign.